Date(s) - Apr 01, 2017 - Apr 22, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Certified Beginner Beekeeping course
8 sessions (February 20 to April 22, 2017)
Judy & Mike are certified by the B.C. Honey Producer’s Association to teach the certified beginner beekeepers course. There will be 8 sessions with 20 hours of instruction – 12 hours in the class room and 8 hours will be experiential hands on near or at the hives. Course fee of $230.00 will include a certificate at the end of the course and a one year membership to the B.C. Honey Producer’s Association, which provides an industry newsletter as well as linkages to the provincial and national beekeeping industry.
- Feb 20, 27, March 6, 13, Monday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. lecture/hands on classroom
- April 1, 8, 15, & 22 Saturday mornings 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. working with the bees and hives
If you would like to receive more information on this certificate course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is also a great way to learn about bees even if you are not planning on beekeeping at this time.
- Introduction to Beekeeping
- Beekeeping Management and Hive Manipulation
- Diseases and Pests
- Honey, Nectar, Pollen, and Pollination
- Honey Harvesting, Marketing, Fall & Winter Management
6 . Hands on at the live honey bee colony
Beginner Beekeeping Course – 2016
Campbell’s Gold Honey Farm & Meadery
Feb 20 to April 22, 2016
PAYMENT: CASH: CHEQUE:
If you pay in the store we have debit and credit options also available to you.
* Please submit payment of $230 to: Campbell’s Gold Honey Farm & Meadery, 2595 Lefeuvre Road, Abbotsford, V4X 1H5,
Mailing address is as follows:
PO Box 307 Aldergrove,
Aldergrove B.C. V4W 2T8.
For more information, email email@example.com